- Northbound  trains are running with delays while  trains are rerouted in Brooklyn because of a switch problem.
- There are delays on the  line in both directions because we removed third-rail power so FDNY can extinguish a fire in the storage facility near Harlem-148 St.
Some  trains are extended to and originating from New Lots Av to supplement  service.
For express service in Manhattan, consider taking a  train.
Expect additional delays in  line service.
- Northbound  trains are running on the local track from Franklin Av to Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr because of a switch problem near Franklin Av.Expect delays in  and  service.
- Northbound [N] and [Q] trains have resumed express service in Manhattan after FDNY and EMS assisted a customer at 14 St-Union Sq.Expect delays in [N][Q][R] and [W] trains as service returns to normal.
- Southbound [N][R] and [W] trains are running at slower speeds near Lexington Av/59 St because of a signal problem at that station.
- TRACK MAINTENANCE
Jul 22 - 26, Mon to Fri, 10:45 AM to 3:30 PM
  Flatbush Av-bound trains skip E Tremont Av, 174, Freeman, Simpson Sts, Intervale, Prospect and Jackson Avs in the Bronx
For service to these stations, take the  or  to 149 St-Grand Concourse and transfer to a Wakefield-bound  or Eastchester-bound .
For service from these stations, take the  or  to E 180 St and transfer to a Flatbush Av-bound  or .
Alternate travel tip:
For service from Simpson St, Intervale, Prospect and Jackson Avs, take the Bx4 bus instead. Transfer to the  or  at 3 Av-149 St.
[ad] This service change affects one or more ADA stations.
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Jul 22 - 24, Mon to Wed, 9 AM to 3 PM
[SIR] From Prince's Bay to Arthur Kill Stations - board/exit all trains at the St. George-bound platform
• Boarding change includes Prince's Bay, Pleasant Plains, Richmond Valley and Arthur Kill Stations.
- TRACK REPLACEMENT
Mon to Fri, 10 AM to 3:30 PM until Aug 16
[W] Service is replaced by [N] trains between 57 St-7 Av, Manhattan and Ditmars Blvd, Queens
[W] Trains run every 20 minutes in Manhattan
[W] trains run between Whitehall St and 57 St-7 Av, and via the [Q] to/from 96 St.
• Transfer between [N]* and [W] trains at 57 St-7 Av (across the platform).
*Manhattan-bound [N] service only at 30 Av, Broadway, 36 Av and 39 Av during this time.
Alternate travel tip:
[R] service is also available at 5 Av/59 St and Lexington Av/59 St. Transfer between [R] and [W] trains at 57 St-7 Av.
MTA Train Status